- 18 years of age
- Open Water dive certification (minimum)
- Completion of 30 open water dives (preferably ocean dives)
- Divers will need to show proof of dive insurance (DAN insurance is a great option!)
- Divers will need to show proof of First Aid/CPR and Oxygen Administration training
- Personal gear is maintained, proof of gear service within the last year
Once we have obtained all the important information, then divers go on to complete a Volunteer Orientation. This includes a session at our Education Center and a pool session.
- Divers will be asked to complete a few basic dive skills
- Divers will complete hands on training for coral nursery and outplanting dives
Ready to become a Coral Restoration Foundation volunteer?